On behalf of the entire Natural Hearing team, I want to assure everyone that the safety and well-being of our patients and employees remains our highest priority.
We are acutely aware that our primary demographics are the people most at risk during this pandemic. This means we have a tremendous responsibility to operate as carefully as possible during this time. This is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Listed below are the specific measures we currently have in place:
Updated Clinic Protocols
- Our staff always thoroughly and properly wash their hands, clean exam room surfaces, and sanitize tools between each patient. Additionally, we are doing routine cleanings multiple times per day in all high-touch areas of our clinics.
- We are asking that our patients remain in their vehicles until their scheduled appointment start time.
- We now offer curbside service for applicable appointments. Repairs and adjustments can be done without patients needing to leave their car.
- Patients with compatible hearing instruments can receive programming adjustments remotely over the internet. Please contact your local clinic for details and availability.
- We now offer video-chat appointments for patients who would like to interact with a provider without leaving their home.
- Lastly, we continue to provide mail-in service for patients needing assistance with their existing hearing aids. Please contact your local clinic to inform them of your needs prior to mailing devices.
Thank you for trusting us with your hearing healthcare needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
– Dan DeLong, President of Natural Hearing